Sleeps 6 + cot in 3 bedrooms
The 1760's three-bedroom Ploughman's cottage: a self catering holiday cottage with one en suite four-poster double bedroom (with shower bathroom) downstairs, a second double bedroom, a bunk room (2 single beds) and a main bathroom (with bath and shower) upstairs, the new kitchen, porch and living room with traditional cloam bread oven in the inglenook fireplace with a real fire are downstairs.
The cottage is well equipped and includes a television, radio, DVD player, electric cooker, fridge, microwave oven, toaster, ironing facilities and hairdryer as standard. Being a larger cottage it also has a dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The cottage is double glazed and has oil fired central heating. A cot and highchair is available on request free of charge. The cottage has space in either double bedroom for a folding occasional bed (see useful info). Our Self Catering Holiday Accommodation is graded annually.
The rental includes the first basket of logs. Subsequent baskets available at cost. All Cottages are non-smoking.
Short Breaks pricing
Short breaks are available as a percentage of the full weekly price:
- 2 nights: 60% of weekly price
- 3 nights:70% of weekly price
- 4 nights:80% of weekly price
- 5-7 nights: 100% of weekly price
A 3-bedroom holiday cottage with one four-poster double bed, one double bed and one bunkroom, a spacious bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head), kitchen-diner, upstairs lounge and downstairs second WC with shower.
A three-bedroom self catering holiday cottage with one four-poster double bedroom with ensuite shower bathroom, one twin bedroom with 3 ft divans, one bunk room upstairs, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & hand held head), newly refurbished kitchen-diner and lounge with traditional bread oven in inglenook fireplace with real fire are downstairs. The original 16th century farmhouse, with an enclosed front garden.
Features and facilities
Our 12 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Looe, are all prepared to the same high standard, featuring all mod cons. Each has its own unique features and all share the peace and tranquility of our wonderful hamlet.
Features and facilities include: (Please note that some communal facilities may not be able to open during the COVID-19 epidemic; we are reviewing these regularly).
- All pets welcome (up to 2 pets), exercise area, dog sitting & local kennels.
- All weather hard tennis court, practice tennis wall, swingball and putting.
- Games Room with table tennis, pool table, bagatelle and dartboard, available with restrictions.
- Miniature ponies, pygmy goats, ducks etc.
- Covered barbecues facing onto the Green. Portable Barbecues available.
- Children's play area with climbing frame, swing and slide etc; open with restrictions.
- Utility room with washing machines, tumble drier & Airers; closed Sat-Mon, controlled access by key from proprietors.
- Sun loungers. Clothes lines.
- Cots and high chairs available and babysitting service can be arranged.
- Ample Car parking.
- Library of DVDs and books.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Information point.
- Asda, Tesco, Waitrose & quality local food deliveries.
- Eden Project discounted tickets available.