Sleeps 2 + cot in 1 bedroom
This is a single storey holiday cottage, with twin beds convertible to a king-sized bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head), kitchen-dining room, lounge with real fire (stove) and a porch. Being on one floor this self catering cottage may be better suited for disabled persons.
The cottage is well equipped and includes a television, radio, DVD player, electric cooker, fridge freezer, microwave oven, toaster, ironing facilities and hairdryer as standard.
The cottage is double glazed and has oil fired central heating. A cot and highchair is available on request free of charge; we only recommend a super king-sized bed configuration when using an infant's cot in the bedroom. Our Self Catering Holiday Accommodation is graded annually.
The rental includes the first basket of logs. Subsequent baskets available at cost. All Cottages are non-smoking.
Short Breaks pricing
Short breaks are available as a percentage of the full weekly price:
- 2 nights: 60% of weekly price
- 3 nights:70% of weekly price
- 4 nights:80% of weekly price
- 5-7 nights: 100% of weekly price
A single storey holiday cottage, with twin beds convertible to a king-sized bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head), kitchen-diner-living room with leather settee. Being on one floor and level throughout it is the most suited of the holiday cottages for mobility disabled persons.
This holiday cottage has one double bed with drapes, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) both upstairs, and the kitchen-diner and lounge downstairs. The cottage is not suitable for an occasional bed.
In this holiday cottage you will find one half-canopied four-poster bed double bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head) both upstairs, the kitchen-diner, hall and lounge are downstairs
This holiday cottage has one half-tester double bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) upstairs, the new kitchen-diner, hall and lounge with leather settee are downstairs.
Features and facilities
Our 12 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Looe, are all prepared to the same high standard, featuring all mod cons. Each has its own unique features and all share the peace and tranquillity of our wonderful hamlet.
Features and facilities include:
- All pets welcome (up to 2 pets), exercise area, dog sitting & local kennels.
- All weather hard tennis court, practice tennis wall, swingball and putting.
- Games Room with table tennis, pool table, bagatelle and dartboard.
- Miniature ponies, pygmy goats, ducks etc.
- Covered barbecues facing onto the Green.
- Children's play area with climbing frame, swing and slide etc.
- Utility room with washing machines, tumble drier & Airers.
- Sun loungers. Clothes lines.
- Cots and high chairs available and babysitting service can be arranged.
- Ample Car parking.
- Library of DVDs and books.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Information point.
- Asda, Tesco, Waitrose & quality local food deliveries.
- Eden Project discounted tickets available.