Sleeps 2 + cot in 1 bedroom
This holiday cottage has one double bed with drapes, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) both upstairs, and the kitchen-diner and lounge downstairs. The cottage is not suitable for an occasional bed.
The cottage is well equipped and includes a television, radio, DVD player, electric cooker, fridge, microwave oven, toaster, ironing facilities and hairdryer as standard.
The cottage is double glazed and has oil fired central heating. A cot and highchair is available on request free of charge.
Our Self Catering Holiday Accommodation is graded annually. All Cottages are non-smoking.
Short Breaks pricing
Short breaks are available as a percentage of the full weekly price:
- 2 nights: 60% of weekly price
- 3 nights:70% of weekly price
- 4 nights:80% of weekly price
- 5-7 nights: 100% of weekly price
A single storey holiday cottage, with twin beds convertible to a king-sized bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head), kitchen-diner-living room with leather settee. Being on one floor and level throughout it is the most suited of the holiday cottages for mobility disabled persons.
This is a single storey holiday cottage, with twin beds convertible to a king-sized bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head), kitchen-dining room, lounge with real fire (stove) and a porch. Being on one floor this self catering cottage may be better suited for disabled persons. With a low walled enclosed front garden.
In this holiday cottage you will find one half-canopied four-poster bed double bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head) both upstairs, the kitchen-diner, hall and lounge are downstairs
This holiday cottage has one half-tester double bed, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) upstairs, the new kitchen-diner, hall and lounge with leather settee are downstairs.
Features and facilities
Our 12 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Looe, are all prepared to the same high standard, featuring all mod cons. Each has its own unique features and all share the peace and tranquility of our wonderful hamlet.
Features and facilities include: (Please note that some communal facilities may not be able to open during the COVID-19 epidemic; we are reviewing these regularly).
- All pets welcome (up to 2 pets), exercise area, dog sitting & local kennels.
- All weather hard tennis court, practice tennis wall, swingball and putting.
- Games Room with table tennis, pool table, bagatelle and dartboard, available with restrictions.
- Miniature ponies, pygmy goats, ducks etc.
- Covered barbecues facing onto the Green. Portable Barbecues available.
- Children's play area with climbing frame, swing and slide etc; open with restrictions.
- Utility room with washing machines, tumble drier & Airers; closed Sat-Mon, controlled access by key from proprietors.
- Sun loungers. Clothes lines.
- Cots and high chairs available and babysitting service can be arranged.
- Ample Car parking.
- Library of DVDs and books.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Information point.
- Asda, Tesco, Waitrose & quality local food deliveries.
- Eden Project discounted tickets available.