Sleeps 5 + cot in 2 bedrooms
A two bedroom self catering holiday cottage with one four-poster double bed, 3 single divans, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) are upstairs, the tiled hall and tiled newly refurbished large kitchen-diner and the lounge are downstairs.
The cottage is well equipped and includes a television, radio, DVD player, electric cooker, fridge, microwave oven, toaster, ironing facilities and hairdryer as standard. Being a larger cottage it also has a dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The cottage is double glazed and has oil fired central heating. A cot and highchair is available on request free of charge. The cottage has space in the double or second bedroom for a folding occasional bed (see useful info). Our Self Catering Holiday Accommodation is graded annually. All Cottages are non-smoking.
Short Breaks pricing
Short breaks are available as a percentage of the full weekly price:
- 2 nights: 60% of weekly price
- 3 nights:70% of weekly price
- 4 nights:80% of weekly price
- 5-7 nights: 100% of weekly price
A self catering cottage with a newly refurbished master bedroom with a king-size brass bed, one single bedroom with 3 ft divan, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed and handheld head) upstairs, a new kitchen-diner, hall and lounge with real fire are downstairs.
This holiday cottage has one half-tester double bed, one twin bedded room with 3 ft divans, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) upstairs, the hall and open plan kitchen-diner-living room are downstairs.
A two-bedroom self catering cottage with one double bed, one twin bedded room with 3 ft divans, a bathroom with a shower over the bath (fixed & handheld head) are upstairs, the hall and open plan kitchen-diner-living room with real fire are downstairs.
Features and facilities
Our 12 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Looe, are all prepared to the same high standard, featuring all mod cons. Each has its own unique features and all share the peace and tranquillity of our wonderful hamlet.
Features and facilities include: (Please note that some communal facilities may not be able to open during the pandemic. i.e. games room; we are reviewing this regularly).
- All pets welcome (up to 2 pets), exercise area, dog sitting & local kennels.
- All weather hard tennis court, practice tennis wall, swingball and putting.
- Games Room with table tennis, pool table, bagatelle and dartboard.
- Miniature ponies, pygmy goats, ducks etc.
- Covered barbecues facing onto the Green. Portable Barbecues on request.
- Children's play area with climbing frame, swing and slide etc; being reviewed?
- Utility room with washing machines, tumble drier & Airers; closed Sat-Mon, controlled access by key from proprietors.
- Sun loungers. Clothes lines.
- Cots and high chairs available and babysitting service can be arranged.
- Ample Car parking.
- Library of DVDs and books.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Information point.
- Asda, Tesco, Waitrose & quality local food deliveries.
- Eden Project discounted tickets available.