A mile away is the village of Pelynt where you will find The Jubilee Inn, a 16th Century pub with good food. Other attractions include a post-office/village shop, a local butcher's shop and convenience store, tea room and hair dressers.
Fowey & Polruan are only a short drive away. The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan & the glorious National Trust houses & gardens are all within easy reach.
Our 12 Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Looe, are all prepared to the same high standard, featuring all mod cons. Each has its own unique features and all share the peace and tranquillity of our wonderful hamlet.
- Putting green, tennis court, games room, pets and children's play area
- Cots & highchairs provided free
- Information Room and suggestions given on places to go and see etc
- Linen, towels & electricity included
- Award winning gardens
- Peace and tranquillity
- Ideal base for exploring Cornwall
- Central heating & log fires for winter breaks
- Car Parking
- Pets Welcome
www.cornwallcottageslooe.co.uk www.holidaycottagescornwall.org # holiday lets, # cornwall cottages, # holiday cottages cornwall.www.nelsontheseal.co.uk <a href="http://www.clickcornwall.com/">ClickCornwall Directory</a>
Find us on Google+
|Awarded to this Sustainable Business||AA Graded & Inspected|